Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Bella Thorne competition!


You Win!: Win My Red Carpet Look



Hey guys!

I am SO excited about my brand new site and wanted to do something really special to kick things off! I think you’ll really love what I have in store…


I wore this dress from 2b.RYCH to the premiere of The Vow last month in Hollywood. I loved the pretty colors and especially the sparkly gold. I want one of you Bellarinas to feel just as pretty as I did wearing it, so that’s why I’m giving away the same dress I wore in your size. I loved wearing it on the red carpet, and I think it would also be perfect for a birthday party or school dance… or dressing up and pretending you’re walking the red carpet in your bedroom!
But wait, there’s even more…

I’ll be signing the tag of the dress before I send it off to you. I feel so lucky to have such amazing, loyal fans, so think of this as my little thank you.


Here’s how to enter:

Leave a comment below telling me what kinds of things you’d like to see on BellaThorneOfficial.com.

That’s all you have to do! I’ll pick a winner at random and announce it on the site on Wednesday, March 14.


Good luck, everyone!

xo Bella



No comments:

Post a Comment