Friday, March 16, 2012

bellathorneofficial.com News


Dancepiration: Dance Dance



Hey guys!

If there’s one thing that you can do to automatically put you in good mood and turn any frown upside down, it’s getting up and dancing! Loosen up! Letting that inner dance queen go crazy always puts a smile on my face and gives me an extra boost of energy.

Zendaya and I do this all the time! Even though we might look a little goofy (ok, we might trip over our feet) it’s so much fun. I like to rip out photos of people dancing that inspire me so I thought I’d share them with you to see if they inspire you to dance! dance! too.

Dancing is also an excuse to put on some super cute dance clothes - i love it when I get the chance to wear totally cute (and totally comfy) outfits like the ones I wear when I dance!  I may be biased, but I especially love ALL of the clothes in the ivivva athletica 'Shake It Up' collection. SOO cute and SOO Cece and Rocky :)

What songs do you like to dance like crazy to?

xo Bella

Go read HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment