Wednesday, March 14, 2012

bellathorneofficial.com News


Bits of My Week



Hey guys!
The past few days have been SO fun, so I thought I’d put together a little photo recap for you guys. I can’t wait to see what the next week brings. :)
First, I had some fun on set with Zendaya, filming Shake It Up. Do you like our silver leotards?
Then I went for a little horseback ride in my free time. Have you ever been horseback riding? 
I had a fun lunch with my boo Zendaya—filled with lots and lots of girl talk! 
And we got our homework done while wearing Shake It Up hats! Even homework seems more fun when you’ve got Shake It Up hats on! 
Then came a weekend filled with meet-and-greets. I arrived to West Virginia bright and early for the first one! 
They gave us Rocky and Cece cows at the Chick-fil-A in West Virginia. This made me GIGGLE! 
And then I went to the mall... 
Where I met so many amazing Bellarinas… 
Thank you to all of you who came to meet me for your support! I am SO honored. 
The next stop was Ohio for another meet-and-greet. 
And what can I say… Cleveland rocks!!! 
Then it was back home for another week of filming, homework and fun.
Did you do anything fun last week?

xo Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment