Monday, March 5, 2012

bellathorneofficial.com News


 Glass Slipper: "CeCe" Studded Flats



Leather flats, J. Crew ($138)

Hey guys!

Raise your hand if you love shoes as much as I do! I am sort of a shoe hoarder, but on those days when I need to get out the door fast, it’s flats like these that are my go-to! (You know, like when your mom is yelling at you to hurry and get in the car, and all you have time to throw on are your favorite jeans and a t-shirt?)

I love how the studs give this feminine ballet flat a little bit of edge and contrast. Another reason why I love these shoes? The name of them; J. Crew smartly named these beauties the “Cece studded leather ballet flats.” Coincidence?! I think not…

Here are some other great studded flats that are similar to the ones above but a lot more affordable:


1.    I-dentfy Flats, Steve Madden ($33.37)
2.    Better Half Note Flat, ModCloth ($42.99)
3.    Beaded-Bow Leatherette Flat, Charlotte Russe ($28.50)

What does your favorite pair of flats look like? I’d love to hear!

xo Bella




No comments:

Post a Comment